SOSAD Ireland is now planning to open 2 new branches in Dundalk and Cavan town. Official statistics suggest that both these areas have a very high suicide rate and SOSAD hopes that by providing our particular method of help and support, we can help those at risk and provide a range of services to those bereaved by suicide.
We are now recruiting for both towns and if you feel that you could help in any way, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or call us on 041-9848754. We look forward to hearing from you!
Sosad (Save our Sons and Daughters) is an organisation with five main goals:
• To raise awareness of suicide in Ireland.
• To break the taboo surrounding suicide.
• To provide support and direction to those feeling suicidal
• To provide support and direction to those approached by someone feeling suicidal
• To provide support and direction for those bereaved by suicide.